Thanksgiving is right around the corner, which means if you haven’t started planning your holiday bowling party, it’s time to get cracking. Holiday parties are the perfect opportunities for your colleagues to let their hair down. It’s also the most wonderful time of the year to celebrate with your team, raise morale, recognize your employees for hard work throughout the year, and inspire everyone to head into 2020 ready to rock out an even greater year.
We can’t think of a better way to blow off steam, interact with your colleagues in a relaxed setting, and get into the holiday spirit than with a holiday bowling party at Verdes Tropicana Bowl. Bowling appeals to people of all ages from 5 to 95, and it can definitely serve to level the playing field and provide a few laughs when the boss throws a gutterball or Karen from accounting bounces her ball into the next lane.
Here are a few reasons why you should make your holiday office party a bowling extravaganza at Verde Tropicana Bowl:
1. You won’t break the bank. We have several affordable packages geared toward corporate parties and team building events that include a couple hours of bowling as well as snacks and drinks.
2. No worries about the weather. Although South Florida offers many beautiful outdoor venues, when it comes to planning a holiday office party, you have a limited window and you don’t want to get rained out. The weather is always ideal inside our bowling alley.
3. Bowling is timeless. If you have baby boomer employees, they might remember when bowling was the highlight of their weekend plans. And for the millennials, it’s a great place to get some cool selfies and funky Instagram-able photos. We should know; our family owned bowling alley has been providing entertainment since 1959.
4. You don’t need much skill to give bowling a try. Whether you have perfect form or roll the ball between your legs with two hands, you’re going to have fun trying to knock those pins down.
5. There’s no need to buy a fancy new outfit, and we’ll even provide you with stylish shoes.